CARE & CLEANING
Natural Stone Care & MaintenanceGranite is easy to maintain. It is a porous material that is highly resistant to stain, scratches and heat. However, it is not stain, scratch, or heat proof. Following the proper care and maintenance recommended by your professional Granite distributor or installer, to keep the Granite surface beautiful for many years.
Routine Care & Maintenance
Clean the surface of your countertops with a soft cloth and a stone cleaner. Natural stone specific cleaning products are recommended.
Seal your countertops once or twice a year, unless you have had the 15 year warranty sealer applied.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or acid in them.
- Do not use lemon juice or vinegar as cleaners.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaners.
- Do not allow any oil, red wine or chemical substances (drain cleaners, bleach…) to sit on countertops.
- If spills do occur clean up immediately, do not let them sit on countertops for longer than 12 hours.
- Do not cut acidic materials/foods directly on countertops (ex: oranges, lemons, tomatoes….)
Natural Stone Cleaner:
- Glass Plus
Maintenance & Use
- Setting hot pots and pans directly on countertop surface will not do harm. We do advise using your own discretion on the intensity of heat directly applied to surface.
- Cutting directly on the polished granite countertops is acceptable; however, it may dull your knives. Protect the surface with a trivet or cutting board when cutting things that require force.
- Do not sit or stand on the countertop.
- Do not drop heavy objects on the tops or place any excessive weight on the surface of the countertop.
- Enjoy your natural stone countertops! Its beauty and durability will last for years to come.
Please call to visit either one of our showrooms today!
Do's and Don'ts
Solon, OH 44139
- Do Clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap
- Do thoroughly rinse and dry the surface after washing
- Do blot up spills immediately
- Do protect surfaces with coasters, trivets or placemats
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice bathroom cleaners, tub & tile cleaners or other cleaners containing acids
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers
- Don’t ever mix chemicals together unless directions specifically instruct you to do so
Bradley Stone Industries Ltd30801 Carter Street
Solon, OH 44139