Engineered Quartz is a composite material comprised of crushed natural quartz with pigments, polymer binders (resin) used to emulate natural stone.
- Hard, dense, durable and nonporous
- Scratch resistantvResin filler will fade in sunlight
- Do not use near open flames
- Extremely high temperatures can cause damage
- No sealing necessary
- Available in polished finish with limited availability in matte and leather finishes
Some of the Quartz Manufacturers Bradley Stone carries are:
Care & Maintenance: We recommend following the Manufacturer's guidelines on their respective websites.